We want to hear from people who want to work with us.
Some of our current vacancies are listed here but please send your CV, and a little about why you would like to work with Juice & Jam, to: email@example.com.
As a Sales Agent, you can earn a generous basic wage plus commission working across a variety of our clients’ campaigns. Your duties would include:
- Working as part of a sales team at events, exhibitions, shopping centres and anywhere else we can sell to the public
- Recording sales data and reporting feedback to Head Office
- Undertaking client-specific training before selling on that campaign
As Recruitment Executive, you will be responsible for sourcing, vetting, assessing and producing quality candidates for our sales agent workforce. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assessing potent recruitment streams through which we can recruit sales agents for our various campaigns
- Creating and implementing a system to source and analyse new recruits
- Readying agents for training and assessing their suitability for individual campaigns in the field
- Maintain a link at all times between new recruits and Head Office
We are looking for a qualified Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. Your duties would include:
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
- Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Conducting functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Developing technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
GET IN TOUCH
We hire all kinds of people. The only vital qualification for this job is a strong, energetic personality. If you are prepared to graft and are a pleasant and amiable person and have the right attitude, then you are for us.
WHO ARE WE
Unlike most companies in this sector – who pay commission only – we pay a generous hourly basic rate. On top of which there are various commission, sales, and bonus rates.
We invest in our staff with both client and generalised training, as well as a rewards platform available to both our freelance and employed sales agents.
We work flexibly with all our agents, meaning you can be freelance or employed, work full or part time, or only at specific events local to you.
If you are willing to work hard, we ensure you receive well above-average reward. And you’ll always be working with interesting, engaging brands.
Here’s what some of our staff have to say about us: